Our association’s aim is to support young chefs and established chefs. We provide them the opportunity to perfect their skills through professional training courses and the possibility to participate in national and international culinary competitions, such as the Culinary World Cup ‘EXPOGAST’ rated second most important culinary competition worldwide - latest edition organized in November 2014 in Luxembourg.
Save the date for EXPOGAST 2014: 22-28 November 2014
Vatel Club Luxembourg is in charge of the training and coaching of our national and junior team of chefs while getting ready for challenges
at national level
- Chef of the Year Contest
- Culinary Prize François Vatel, Nic Faber Cup
- Culinary World Cup / EXPOGAST
and at international level
- Intergastra in Stuttgart (Germany)
- Culinary Olympics in Erfurt (Germany)
- IGEHO in Basel (Switzerland)
- ZAGG in Luzern (Switzerland)
- Global Chefs Challenge in Budapest (Hungary)
- Scothot in Glasgow (Scotland) ...
Our association regularly organizes professional and social events for its (established and non established) members, partners, sponsors and friends to stimulate the interest and awareness of the culinary art. [ Agenda » ]
The success of our activities depends largely on the support from our partners, sponsors, friends and volunteers.By becoming a member or partner YOU can help Luxembourg’s chefs and Luxembourg’s culinary culture to excel.
[ Members » ] [ Sponsors » ]